Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where do we go from here?

Today Simon graced all of us with possibilities and directions that we could take post graduation. A lot of time was spent on further education and teasing out routes, which were best, suited to what we wanted to do. This section of the session was particularly interesting because I have some mad notion of pursuing a masters course next year. After all the stress of this year you’d think I would never want to do another course again, unless it was in lesbian photography!

We also were graced with holly grail, Simons CV, which I mentioned before spans for 6 pages. This was useful, because a lot of us are still very shy and modest about what to put into a cv. Its funny to think that we can write our praises without feeling like we’re being obnoxious or full of ourselves. What I learned from cv in the past is to just to put down your good points, put down experience that is relevant to the job and sell your soul in hope to get it!

I for one am not ready for the working world. At this point I either want to do my masters or go around the world for a few years. I know very well that I would be making a huge mistake by travelling and then trying to start a career in my mid to late 20’s. I just feel the seeing the world should be done while my legs are whiling to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home