Saturday, January 21, 2006

Peter Pan complex

Wow... Its been a while, i all most forgot about this thing. I;m going to begin by saying that the holidays was fantastic. Christmas ruled! New York was even better and now..... back to work =(

Wouldn't be great to stay a child forever, no responsibilities, no stress, no bs!

Alas, we can't all be peter pan so best get on with it. At the moment i think everyone in the class is slaving along with their essays for simon, the lit review for debbie and wendy and then, certainly the last thing on my mind, unfortunately the most interesting the live brief. Mmmmmm orange.

All i want to do is go back to new york and bring everyone back with me. It was by far an amazing time. I applied for a job in the apple store as soon as i got back. I'm definitely guna head back for at least 6 months, anyone up for it?!

Anyway, il leave with my favourite pic from the big apple:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home