Friday, November 18, 2005

WoW time is fast.....

Friday again, time here is really moving quickly. I mean it’s almost Christmas already! Debbie gave us another lecture on research and research techniques. She kindly gave us a new brief to choose 3 research papers on any topic that proves interesting us and critique one. Its like the critique I did on Georg Strom, User creates its own meaning, Textual Descriptions.

I began looking for Research papers on google and it’s proving difficult to find any that are viewable for free. For my area of research, I'm picking the topic of using 3D visualisation in GUI Design for systems, applications and even Websites.

I think that choosing this area to study for this brief will be useful on an idea for my Personal Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home